Friday 19 October 2012

Welcome!

WOW... so here we are. Welcome to my blog! I'll start with a bit of a background, why I've decided to blog and then I'll open the floor to your questions.

I used to blog, a fair bit, then life changed and so did my perspective on things. Since my blogging days I started making jewellery to keep me busy, jewellery making led to jewellery selling and eventually I took on my Mum's business name, Neck Art. I'm not entirely sure where this blog will lead me, I can tell you that there will be giveaways and that's mainly due to not being able to host them on my facebook page (www.facebook.com/neckartjewellery).

My vision for the future is to make beautiful, unique jewellery that people will enjoy wearing. Making money is not high on my vision list, as long as I am selling enough to keep making more then I will be a very happy camper. =)

If there is anything you would like to know about me or Neck Art now is the time to ask. Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it =)

Neck Art on Handmade Australia
Enter sallybekkers@bigpond.com in the referral box when you sign up!