Sunday 28 October 2012

Handmade Christmas

I have almost finished my Christmas shopping, I know I'm early but I have to be organised!! So now my attention has turned to decorations, wrapping, cards, etc. These are a few of the things I have found which I am considering for our handmade Christmas.

Christmas Cards from the House of Cards

 Christmas Decorations from A Little Birdie Told Me

Santas Treat Mat from Two Little Monkeys

Boys T-Shirt from Dino Dust
Santa Sack from Mumma Who Makes

And of course my own Wine Glass Charms =)

I also found these, which are just gorgeous! I just don't have a girl to buy for hehe

Christmas Blossoms Dress from RuffnTumble
Christmas Tutu from Carmens Creations 


Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it =)

Neck Art on Handmade Australia
Enter sallybekkers@bigpond.com in the referral box when you sign up!