Saturday 20 October 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas

Less than 10 weeks until Christmas! Scary thought isn't it? Who else thinks this year has just gone by WAY to quickly?

Are you starting to get organised yet? I have almost finished doing my gift shopping, I'm not sure what's going to happen for Christmas day just yet. It all depends on the hours my husband is working that week whether we stay home or visit family.

I have started to list some Christmas themed wine glass charms in my online store. I have a few slightly different sets available and can do more than 6 in a set upon request. The listing price includes regular postage in Australia only, sorry. 

Christmas Wine Glass Charms

This is a set of 6, metal with enamel, Christmas themed wine glass charms. Each wine glass charm has one silver-tone, enamel colour, charm on a 25mm metal hoop.
Wine glass charms are perfect decorations for parties or as a way to tell your drink from someone elses.
Comes with an organza bag for storage.
Available for purchase at Neck Art on Hand-Made Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it =)

Neck Art on Handmade Australia
Enter sallybekkers@bigpond.com in the referral box when you sign up!