Monday 11 March 2013

Featured Item ~ Puzzle Piece Pendant

I had a lot of fun trying to make this piece, I think it turned out quite well too! I was inspired to make this piece through a friend of mine as both our children have Autism. The rainbow puzzle piece I created is a mix of the Autism Logo (the puzzle piece) and the awareness ribbon (lots of different coloured puzzle pieces).

I hand drew the puzzle piece and then cut the piece out before sealing it in resin. The finished pendant measures 5.6 x 6cms and is featured on a silver-tone chain measuring 47.5cms.




This stunning pendant can be purchased from our online store; www.hand-made.com.au/NeckArt

Custom orders are welcomed, please contact us through our Facebook Page or use the Contact Us tab on our Blog. We also offer a layby service, please note laybys can only be paid for using direct deposit. The layby term is 8 weeks and require a 20% deposit within 3 days. Please checkout and leave a note to say you would like to layby the items.

Postage can be via Registered Post ($4 flat-rate per order, within Australia) or Express Post.

Thanks! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it =)

Neck Art on Handmade Australia
Enter sallybekkers@bigpond.com in the referral box when you sign up!