Friday 22 February 2013

New Postage Offer

In order to try and serve my customers better I am now offering an Express + Registered service for all orders. The cost of this service is $16.65 for up to 3kg, if your purchase fits in the 500gm bag I will refund you the $4.10 difference. If you choose to pay via direct deposit please wait for me to contact you to confirm postage amount.

I am still offering a $5 flat-rate registered postage service on orders, the express option is just another service offered :)

ALL parcels require registration due to the unfortunate event that the parcel goes missing; registration includes insurance of up to $100.

Although I offer the express post service, please note I cannot guarantee it will be any quicker than a regular service as I live well outside the express post network. I am based in regional WA where it may take 7-10 business days for your parcel to arrive. Please keep this in mind if purchasing for an event.

The following are guides from the Australia Post website.

Regular Postage: http://auspost.com.au/media/documents/parcels-easy-guide-zone-w2-nov12.pdf
Express Postage: http://auspost.com.au/media/documents/expresspost-easy-guide-zone-w2-nov12.pdf

For international orders please contact me with the items you'd like and your address and I will get back to you with a postage cost.

If you have any further questions regarding postage, please feel free to contact me using the tab above :)

Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it =)

Neck Art on Handmade Australia
Enter sallybekkers@bigpond.com in the referral box when you sign up!