Wednesday 28 November 2012

A Treat for Myself

With the success of my latest markets I thought it was time I got myself something =D

I've been eyeing off this handbag from Saselven Designs for quite some time, I just LOVE it! It came with a matching coin purse too.



And here is my new purse, with a spot for my iPhone!



So there's my (early) Christmas present from the kids, hehe.

Are you organised for Christmas? Time is running out for postal orders with the post being a lot slower at this time of year. Get in quick to have a chance of your order arriving in time =)

Enjoy x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it =)

Neck Art on Handmade Australia
Enter sallybekkers@bigpond.com in the referral box when you sign up!